Since we first partnered with the Teachers College Office of Career Services way back in 2003 to host our first career fair event for charter schools, TC and other Columbia University program graduates have become an integral part of the fabric of the charter school community here in New York City and across the country. Many got their start in the industry through connections made at this this career fair. Public charter schools are searching for highly accomplished and capable teachers, instructional leaders, non-instructional administrators and other nonprofit management professionals.
This year certified teachers (or graduating students who will be certified by October 1, 2017) are in very high demand - particularly middle grades, secondary math & science, and Special Education. There is also strong demand for experienced teachers interested in pursuing subject and/or grade-level leadership opportunities.
We hope to see you on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at TC!
- Certified K-12 classroom teachers
- Graduates of teacher preparation programs leading to a teaching certificate before October 1, 2017
- Experienced curriculum leaders, instructional coaches and instructional leaders
- Noninstructional senior school administrators (Deans, etc.)
- Nonprofit business managers